Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party !!!!

Yesterday was the Halloween party for middle schoolers.It was pretty fun and I was A vampire.Not that many people dressed up but it was still cool.When I first walked in barely anyone knew who I was and I looked really creepy lol.Though most people said that I had the best costume,I still didn't win for the i pod.Brianna,Naiomi,Edwin,yesenia,was all there.krisdyonia was flaver flav.Sobels little brother(i forget his name)was Michael Jackson r.i.p which looked awesome.There was also a fake elvis,and a bunny from alice in wonderland who won.It was really fun when tick tok by ke$ha came on,and we all jumped on stage and jumped up and down and fist pumped.But the party didnt end well because we we told that someone was attacked and we had to walk home in groups.Its was fun scaring little kids...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment