Friday, May 27, 2011

1) What was a memorable story, video, or quote you saw?

The most memorable story i saw was the video Elsie Sethi.
It was memorable to me because it shows how she sort of grew as a person mature wise.Like at first she didnt even know she was gay,and then she got a gf and snuck to places with her and was even afriad to hold her hand out in public.But eventually she just didnt care anymore and learned to accept that fact of who she was.Then she went everywhere with her g.f without a care in the world because she knew who she was praised that.My favorite quote was when she said that "no one asks me who i'm going to prom with" I just think its cute lol.



2) If you could speak out to a group of homophobes (those who hate gay people) what would you say to them?

You know people have died and for years try to stop society from hating one's race,gender,color of their skin,and just the way they look in general.This has been going on forever.But now after hundeds of thousands of years its still going on?
Have we not learned anything from history?MLK JR? What I wanna know is that what is it about gay people that make you guys tick? Big deal some men like men and some women like women.But what does that have to do with you?Why can't they live in peace? Must hundreds of them commit sucide a year bexause you cant bear the thought of you walking down the street and seeing two guys holding hands?,kissing?,hell adopting kids?What are they no people too? They already feel like outcast,society hating their guts and damning them to hell for something that wasn't their choice.You think people wake up one day and their like "hmm i think ima be gay now!Get jumped have half of the world hate,be isolated from the people who used to love me! Boy I can't wait!! :)" No it's not like that.They can't help who they love.I have gay people in my life and it makes no difference if they were straight.I love them and they love me.I dont think of them anyother way no matter how famboyent.I have a lesbian aunt who has two beautiful daughters whom i love so much.What im saying is that gay ppl don't have to be your best friends,but just be open minded.Dont hate someone for who they love because at least their lovin instead of hating.If your mom,dad,bffl was gay would you hate them too?Just remember love is love no mater where or who its coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment