Tuesday, May 17, 2011

1. Which answer did you pick first? Why?

I picked C first because I hate when people snoop around.Also if that was his girlfriend then he should TRUST her.Also what if he DID find something?Who would want to hear it from a web page?

2. Can you think of other things that people do online that they wouldn’t normally do in person? Give examples.

Some people or most have a very different personality online than in person.Also they talk shit about their "friends"because its like the internet has some type of magical force to make teens go crazy.The internet is a drug.

3. How important is your privacy online? Do you care if your friends know your passwords? If you have one, do you let anyone view your Facebook pages? Explain.

I do care about privacy online.I dont really trust the internet that much,though i put a lot of info on my facebook page.My friends deffenitly dont have my password becUSE friendships end and they could do some messed up crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment