Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Break Up!!!

1. Pretend you are the girlfriend in this video. Write a break-up email to your boyfriend now that you know he broke into your social networking account. Include all the reasons that led to your decision to break up with him.

Listen,sorry to tell you this over email but we are OVER.Breaking into my facebook account is too much...You went to far.I need space if you really wanted to find out if I was seeing someone you could have ask,i would have told you.In future refrence when you get another girlfriend heres some advice.Dont freak her out by going all control phyco on her,that will turn you into a scary maniac."NO ONE" and i quote "NO ONE"
wants that.The sad part is that i really liked you,but if you cant trust me then where can we go from where we started?Think about that...

Bye.
2. Pretend you are the boyfriend in this video. Write an apology email for breaking into your girlfriend’s social networking account (it better be good!) Include all the reasons you know what you did was wrong and how you will make it up to her.

Listen,i know you dont wanna hear from me at all but I just have to let you know that im so sorry for breaking into your facebook account.I mean i guess got a little jealous of you talking so someone else.I knew it was wrong because the key thing in a solid relationship is trust.And i apoligize for not having that with you,i was stupid for going so far to invading your privacy.It was wrong we both know that and hopefully we can get past that.I just hope you'll give me another chance because i really didnt want to let you go.Ill make everrything up to you,i promise whatever you want.
If you need space then i understand..
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment